Bradley Staats, Never Stop Learning Book Review Installments 1 and 2
For any learner
Review time: 20 minutes
Click the enroll button to participate in the free interactive book review. You will hear from the author in short video segments and read supporting content.
Learn ways to become a better learner!
What you are going to learn
Synopsis of a few key modules in Bradley Staats, Never Stop Learning Book
- Becoming a dynamic learner
- Embracing failure as a path to learning
- Focusing on the process of learning instead of only the outcomes
- Identifying the importance of questions in learning
- Embedding recharge and reflection time to enhance your learning
- Embrace your authentic interests, personality, and strengths
- Focus on learning one thing at a time, but broaden your subject areas over time
- Learn from working with and teaching others